Friday, May 23, 2014

5 on Friday

We made it guys. Another week down, and not only is it the weekend, but it’s a long weekend!!! Hells yes.


1. Sonic Slushes. They don’t need a description. Just know they are delicious. And know that I’m working my way down the 25 flavor list. It’s a challenge.



2. I couldn’t give two shits about the Kimye wedding. Please go away. Please fall off the face of the Earth. You are both douche canoes and everyone actually hates you.


3. I’m reading 50 Shades of Gray again. Long story, but I had a long wait at an appointment and could only access books already downloaded. I remember why this was so popular.



4. I finally got a mani/pedi this week. Finally! However, I noticed when I got home just a few hours later that my feet were still extremely dry. Ya know like on the edges. What. The. Hell.  And the super cute nail polish I chose has already chipped. Not very happy about that. Dang it.



5. Memorial Day. Let’s remember the real reason we are all getting this extended weekend. While the barbeques and lake time is nice, that’s not why everything shuts down Monday. Thank you to all those that have sacrificed their life for all of us.

5 comments:

  1. I've debating reading Fifty Shades of Grey... it definitely has a hype behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working my way through all the shake options at Sonic because they are 50% here every day after 5PM.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sonic!! haha. I am definitely reading 50 shades again before the movie comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm dying to try the new nerds slushes, and the lemon pie shake. hmm i might be going right after work now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really are twins!! Sonic summer of slushes!

    ReplyDelete

09 10