Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday

Hallelujah, y’all. It’s finally Friday and I feel like I need to shout it from the mountain tops. I’m that excited.
Let’s get down to business.
1. Tres Leches cake from Chuys.

Oh. My. Yum. This is THE best cake I’ve ever had. And the piece was huge, so I brought some home. I can’t wait to get back and devour it.

2. Payday is today, and I got a raise! Holla!


Dolla dolla bills y’all.

3. The most ridiculous video you will EVER see. Ever. Watch at your own risk. And don’t say I didn’t warn you.


4. The Other Woman was so good I saw it twice. Hilarious. Witty. Girl power.

See it.

5. I saved the best for last- today is my favorite sister’s birthday.
     
 Happy happy birthday, Trisha. I hope you have a fabulous day!

And to the rest of you crazies, HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Does your favorite sister happen to be your only sister? I'm the only girl with two brothers. My dad always says that I'm his favorite daughter.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the raise!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!! :) Can't wait to see the other woman!

    ReplyDelete

09 10