Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So What

It's hump day, you guys. And you know how much I love hump day!

I haven't done a So What Wednesday post in a long while, so that's what you get today. I'm full of sass today, so this is perfect.
So What Wednesday



So what if I drink my coffee through the stirrer straw. It's so much easier, I think.

So what if I use self-depracating humor on Twitter. It's funny, right? Don't you all think it's funny when people make fun of themselves? It's nicer than making fun of other people!


So what if I'm a tad bit rude to other people on Twitter. It's a sounding board, people! I'm not the only one!



So what if I tell my friends I'm going to cunt punt them when they say something smart-assy to me. You can think that sorority chick for that line. It's a classic.

So what if I call everyone a heifer. It's not meant to be bad. It's like saying, "Hey, girl!" Except I use heifer. Don't be offended.

So what if that's all I've got today. It's hump day and I've got some humpin to do. Wait....Uhh, no.

Via




















By the way, do not google hump day images. Just save yourself the embarrassment.

Ta ta for now, kids!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I think you can say whatever you want to on Twitter! If people don't like it, they sure as hell don't have to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I LOVE to read your tweets! Wish I was more clever with mine. I'm usually sitting over here reading your tweets and shaking my head saying "yep, I'm glad someone said it LOL".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE those big family get-togethers! That was one reason why we eloped instead of having a wedding. I didn't want to have a big ceremony where we would be socially obligated to invite the people who never bother calling or e-mailing during the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes drink my coffee through those tiny straws too! Your tweets are hilarious! HA!

    ReplyDelete

09 10