Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sis

Today is my little sister's birthday. She's 27.  How did that happen?


She's married. She has a child. How can that be possible when it feels like she should still be a teenager?


Trisha has always been a little spit-fire. She's quiet and calm, but don't mess with her. She'll bring out the claws, and I have the scars to prove it. Seriously. When she was little she would scratch my face. I have two scars on my face. Small, teeny, tiny scars, but still scars nonetheless.


We are total opposites. We look nothing alike. Have totally different interests. I think people often wonder if we are really sisters.


I'm so proud of the person she's become; she's a devoted Christian, an awesome mother to my niece, and my best friend. I hope you have the very best birthday, Trisha Rae. Love you!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister!! I have one of those spit fire younger sisters too lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

09 10