Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Five- Netflix Addictions

Let it be known that I am addicted to tv. If I'm home, the tv is on. Now whether I'm watching it or paying attention or even listening to it is questionable, but the tv is on nonetheless.

And since I've gotten Netflix a few months ago? Shew. I get my money's worth, I tell ya. There will be some weeks that Netflix isn't even opened, and then others where I watch it on my computer at work and then go home and watch until I go to bed. It's SO easy to get hooked to a show. And I kind of love having a show I'm addicted to.

Currently, that show is Prison Break. Obsessed doesn't begin to describe it. I almost cancelled/declined two different dinners with friends this week to go home and watch it. Then realized that was a little crazy. But I blame Wentworth Miller. That's all I have to say. ::swoon:: If I've ever been obsessed with a character or actor, it is him. I mean, I want to have his babies. It's true. Look at him. Don't you think we'd make a great couple? Yeah.















Other shows I've been obsessed with on Netflix?

Breaking Bad- Totally wasn't expecting to like this, but wow. You keep watching to see what happens next. I'm caught up on Netflix, but need to see the season that just ended on tv.


















Gossip Girl- The clothes alone were enough to keep me tuned in, but the lifestyle of these super rich people was so intriguing. Yes, I know it's just a show, but you know there are kids out there that live this way. Crazy!

Via














The Walking Dead- Another show I thought I'd hate, but became hooked on. So good. What happens? Can't wait for the new season!

Via











Downton Abbey- For the longest time I thought it was Downtown Abbey. Hello, silly! I'd heard so much about it that I thought I'd give it a shot. It took me awhile to get into, but now I like the characters and want to see what happens to them. Unfortunately, only the first season is on Netflix, so I guess I'll have to wait awhile to see what happens.

Via














It looks like it will be yet another weekend of gross, rainy weather, so it will be perfect for me to watch some more Prison Break. I ain't mad about it either.

What shows have you seen that you became obsessed with? What should I watch next?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I haven't seen a single episode of any of the shows you listed? I feel like I never get into any of the mainstream shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally spent an entire weekend watching every.single. Downton Abbey episode. So I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, I'm addicted to Netflix, too! That's how I found TWD & Downton Abbey. My current (weird) fixation: Battlestar Galactica. You get sucked in & have to keep watching it!!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally addicted to TV...Downton Abbey - counting down the days until January 5th, and the start of the next season!!! My hubby and I love NCIS: Los Angeles, Burn Notice, White Collar, Psych, Big Bang Theory...the list goes on and on. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10