Thursday, April 25, 2013

Current Tunes

I go through music cycles. I'll download a bunch of music, listen to it on repeat, and then do the same thing over and over again. I think most people are like that, right?

Well, I downloaded a few more songs this week, and I'm o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. This first song has been on repeat. I started singing it at dinner last night. I danced to it in my chair at work. I've been humming it and singing it over and over again. Download it. Now.
I can't get enough of this song, you guys. So good.

"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke

"Cruise remix" by FGL and Nelly- I may have shared this one last time, but it's still on rotation.

"Mama's Broken Heart" by Miranda Lambert

"22" by T. Swift- Say what you will about the girl, but she puts out some catchy tunes.


"Lego House" by Ed Sheeran

"Madness" by Muse

What are you listening to? Fill me in on what you have on repeat so I can listen too!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Miranda Lambert is my idol. I love everything she does. Her CD is incredible. I haven't heard a lot of these, I'll be sure to listen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of obsessed with that Muse track. I love the Miranda Lambert one, too, and yeah, Taylor Swift's new album has some pretty catchy tunes on it. I liked "I Knew You Were Trouble" quite a bit also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg blurred lines is literally my favorite song ever right now!! it's just so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee Mama's Broken Heart. It's a good one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

09 10