Thursday, April 4, 2013

5 Random Tidbits of Info

This post was originally titled 10 things that may shock you. But I couldn't come up with 10 things, and the few that I did come up with didn't seem very shocking. So now, I have a list of 5 things that are totally random, but about me.

1. I don't like beer. Or a lot of liquors. Or most wines. In fact, I've only had 1 wine that I actually liked. I'm quite picky.

2. I don't think it's cool to talk about being drunk or drinking all of the time. Many bloggers have "branded" themselves that way. If that's your schtick, then roll with it, but it's not me.

3. I'm over the bubble necklace trend. I have three, and have only worn two of them a few times. I love the big necklaces, but over the bubbles.

4. I'm so nosey. I will dig around on facebook like it's my job to find out a piece of information just to know. I like knowing where people live, what they drive, and all kinds of random, weird, useless stuff. And now I sound like a total creep.

5. I've been to college for 6.5 years, have 2 degrees, a teaching certification, several different types of jobs under my belt, and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I feel like I'm 19 in my head, but I'm several years past that.

So that's it. Nothing too shocking, right?
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I never liked nasty alcohol. I don't drink anymore but when I did I drank the good tasting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing at the "nosy" thing. That is hilarious! I'm in agreement with you in that I still don't think I really know what I want to do when I grow up. Also, I have ONE bubble necklace that I've worn exactly ONE time. It's so big and heavy, not what I expected AT all. I'm interested in knowing what the wine was that you liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like beer either, ew! I've not found one wine yet that I like. My favorite drink from a restaurant is an amaretto sour.

    I'm right there with ya on the nosey part *evil smile*. FB has helped me a lot with my job though!

    I want to hear more about your degrees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I hear you about being nosey! I just like to know random things! Sometimes I feel like the more someone talks about drinking the less they actually drink. I could be wrong but just going by a few people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to consider myself a professional stalker, but I'm quite sure we've discussed this already!

    As for alchy - what wine did you try?? I'm pretty picky & have a couple faves, I can suggest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo, creeper... no need to dig around about me, I'll tell you whatever you want to know. DUH! And I hate beer. I'm all about sweet wines and tequila.

    ReplyDelete

09 10