This post was originally titled 10 things that may shock you. But I couldn't come up with 10 things, and the few that I did come up with didn't seem very shocking. So now, I have a list of 5 things that are totally random, but about me.
1. I don't like beer. Or a lot of liquors. Or most wines. In fact, I've only had 1 wine that I actually liked. I'm quite picky.
2. I don't think it's cool to talk about being drunk or drinking all of the time. Many bloggers have "branded" themselves that way. If that's your schtick, then roll with it, but it's not me.
3. I'm over the bubble necklace trend. I have three, and have only worn two of them a few times. I love the big necklaces, but over the bubbles.
4. I'm so nosey. I will dig around on facebook like it's my job to find out a piece of information just to know. I like knowing where people live, what they drive, and all kinds of random, weird, useless stuff. And now I sound like a total creep.
5. I've been to college for 6.5 years, have 2 degrees, a teaching certification, several different types of jobs under my belt, and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I feel like I'm 19 in my head, but I'm several years past that.
So that's it. Nothing too shocking, right?