Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grape Salad

Need a quick, super easy, but extremely yummy dish to take to a potluck? This is the one. It's Grape Salad, and it's so easy, I could do it with my eyes closed.
Ingredients:
2 bags of grapes (washed/stems removed)
8 oz. sour cream- I used light. 
1 block cream cheese- I used reduced fat.
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla flavoring
chopped pecans-optional
brown sugar- optional







Directions:
1. Mix sour cream and cream cheese.
2. Add in sugar and vanilla, and mix.
3. Fold in grapes.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Top with nuts/brown sugar, if desired, before serving.





Easy peasy, right? I took this to my big family Christmas and had SO many compliments on it. Everyone, even the men, wanted to know what was in it and how to make it.

To see other recipes I've shared, go here.
Linking up with the girls I adore, Katie and Stephanie, today for Saw it. Pinned it. Did it. Check it out for some great ideas!

Have a great Thursday, ladies! :)

5 comments:

  1. One of my co-workers recently brought something like this to one of our potlucks. I'm betting the ingredients were exactly the same because it looked REALLY similar. I'm going to be honest though and say I didn't eat it...I was nervous about how it looked, lol. Everyone who tried it, though, said how good it was, so I'm thinking I missed out! Maybe I'll give it a shot next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is the bomb. I made it for Thanksgiving and ate so much of it I about made myself sick. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think to combine those ingredients, but it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a combination I would never have considered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds DE-LISH! Anything with cream cheese is a winner in my book! ;)

    Thanks for linking up sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10