- I hate monkies. I hate hearing them. I hate talking about them. I hate seeing them. They give me the creeps, and I think they are just gross. I was going to post a picture, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
- I don't like water hitting my face. I use Neutrogena wipes to wash my face. I don't like going under water in a pool. If it rains, my head is down.
- I pick at things. If my nails are painted, they usually won't last long. If something is coming unraveled or chipped, I'll pick at it. I ruined a phone cover that had crystals on it, because one came off, and I picked more than half of the rest of them off.
- I don't like the numbers that show up on my iphone telling me there are messages or missed calls or my turn on Words with Friends or Draw Something. I have to clear them off immediately.
- I can't stand being hot. I'd much rather be freezing with a blanket than warm or hot.
- I have to have a drink with me at all times. If I get too thirsty, it's all I can think about until I get a drink. A drink and chapstick. Always.
What are some random, quirky facts about you?
Oh. And don't forget my giveaway! You have until Friday to enter. Go here.