Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What

So What Wednesday

So what if...
  • I fell asleep when I got home last night around 7. Then got up at 9 and went straight to bed. I'm well rested today, thank you very much.
  • I'm wearing that ever so popular polka dot shirt from Old Navy today. I absolutely love it, and if I can ever find my size in different colors, I'm snatching them up. Already been complimented once! Holla!
  • I'm trying new hair products and my hair is a little "bigger". I have to try, right? Don't you judge me...or my fro.
  • I think I would get along better with bloggers and celebrities than I do people in real life. They just seem so fun!!!
  • I'm SUPER DUPER excited about the town's arts and crafts fair this weekend. It's not your old lady get together, just in case you were wondering. They have so much cute jewelry and home decor. It is by far my favorite time of year, and I love these festivals. Welcome home, fall!

1 comment:

  1. Which old navy polka dot top do you speak of? The sweater? I'm trying to be a responsible, healthy person and trying to get to bed at a decent hour... so far so good, but I'm still so tired all the time. I love me my sleeps!

    ReplyDelete

09 10