Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

So what if...
  • I ate cereal for breakfast and am starving to death right now. How am I supposed to wait until lunch to eat again? Starving!
  • my horoscope today said something at the very beginning about my feisty behavior. Is being feisty really that bad? Yesterday it said something about being emotional. Really...how do they know me so well?
  • I hate hate hate wearing t-shirts in public. I think they make me look like the pillsbury dough boy. They are always too big up top and in the shoulders if they fit at the bottom. It's just not a good look for me.
  • I just want to take a nap. I've not been sleeping well this week, and it is totally affecting my day. I'm tired, and sometimes that leads to being grumpy.
  • I want a Big Mac today. I blame the cereal.
  • I've been in a complete blogging funk. I need ideas people. Send me some pronto!
  • the only thing going for today is that it is hump day. Sometimes that's all I've got.
On that note, Happy Hump Day, twat waffles!

5 comments:

  1. You're hilarious. I don't do cereal... It doesn't fill me up at all. How do people survive on that? And don't get me started on t-shirts... how can something so simple make me look so much fatter? It's just not fair. You saying Big Mac makes me want a whopper. I totally blame you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the cereal! Everytime I eat cereal for breakfast I'm starving by lunch. There should be a warning label on the box or just be called a morning snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should so be like Southern Europe and have nap time!!

    Now I want a burger for lunch!

    Love your So What's!

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cereal never does it for me! And hmm...a nap does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the key to staying full in the morning is to have some protein.

    ReplyDelete

09 10