Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's a Funny Wednesday



My favorite pins on pinterest are the funny ones. So here are a few of my favorite funnies, with some other randoms thrown in.

This is so true. I NEED this shirt.


Because this is my favorite scene in the whole movie.
Source: indulgy.com via Melanie on Pinterest


I do this all of the time. Can't we just talk through pictures?


I want to say this to several people. But not to you all. Never.


You choose.


And just because I think it's hilarious...
Source: 9gag.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Check out the rest of my funny pins here.
Have you pinned some funnies that I need to see?

7 comments:

  1. hahaha oh my gosh these are hysterical, that first one especially!!

    new follower :)

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe hillarous! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the 1st one with the toddler is hilarious! I am pretty sure both my kids have thought this before! Thanks so much for the laugh!
    Hailey
    www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw that shirt... I seriously laughed out loud!! haha! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10