Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe in...


I believe in laughing constantly, being silly, and having fun.

I believe in pets being family.


 
I believe in being loyal.
I  believe in Fall days.

I believe in close friends.

I believe in accessories!

I believe in dressing it up.

But I also believe in skank comfy days.

 
I believe in singing. loudly. Music is good for the soul.
I believe that some days, it's an accomplishment just to make it through the day.


I believe shopping really is therapy.

 
I believe in having chapstick with me at all times.
I  believe in eating out.

 
I  believe in quotes.

 
I believe in reality tv.
I believe in vacations.

 
 















I believe in blog friends, even if you don't know them irl. They do exist.

I believe in someecards.


 

I believe that a good cry helps cure the blues.

I believe in naps.

I believe in UK Basketball.


 

 












I believe in wearing your crown, even if it's invisible.

 

I believe in link-ups!

 
What do you believe in?

4 comments:

09 10