Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Letters: Boobs, Shopping, Honey Boo Boo and Other Randoms


Dear Vicki's- I hate having to fork out the money to buy your bras, but by golly, the boobs look so much better when I wear you. The wire had come out of my other nude bra, so I was wearing a random cheapo I had found in the back of my dresser. It was not good. And I was so excited this morning that I may or may not have sent a picture of me sporting the new bra (with my clothes on, of course).  I'll never cheat on you again.

Dear Chuys- You never disappoint. Seriously, your fajita chicken burrito is amazing.

Dear Honey Boo Boo- I was addicted to the youtube video of you on Toddlers and Tiaras, even though I never watched the show. And on Wednesday, I just watched about 15 minutes of a re-run of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo before changing the channel because I was so disgusted by your mom and sisters. But goodness gracious, you are so funny. I think I may just find videos of you (alone) to keep me entertained on those boring days at work. 

Dear Water- I really am trying to drink more of you. I brought a tervis with my to work yesterday, and actually drank about 5 glasses. But coke and sprite and tea are so much tastier. I'm trying though, k?

Dear electric bill- You've caused me some trouble lately. Not only have you been mucho expensive lately, but I got a call yesterday saying you hadn't been paid and my electric would be cut off today. Wha?  I checked my checkbook list thingy and it said I'd paid you...I even remember doing it online because I was complaining about how high you were (and how I'd MUCH rather be buying shoes). But, they had no record. Apparently, your payment didn't go through.  Can you say embarrassing? I dropped a check off yesterday, so I best have me some air conditioning when I get home. Capiche?

Dear Old Navy- It's been SO long since I've bought anything from  you, but this season you've outdone  yourself. I want one of everything (well most everything). Can I get some freebies? Or at least a good coupon? Something! My bank account would love you for it.

Dear weekend- So glad you are here. I plan on enjoying you to the fullest, especially since the temps will be down. Do I see fall around the corner?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog name. How did you come up with it? Just dropping by from Ashley's Friday's Letters!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great new bra always makes me feel more confident! I hate having to pull out a raggedy old bra, it makes me feel like I'm granny-drooping. I'm trying this whole thing where I don't go shopping unless I NEED anything... but I guess I NEED some fall clothes... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Victoria's Secret, but now I've switched to American Eagle Aerie. I think their bras last longer.

    I don't have cable, so I've never seen an episode of 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,' but I've seen clips of the little girl, and she's just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent my week's salary online at OldNavy.com. They have some super cute stuff on clearance. I just thought you should know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the linkup!! Love your blog...and I used to love me some VSecret too until I found Cacique by Lane Bryant. They are AWESOME if you have big tatas :) newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10