Thursday, September 6, 2012

Currently List

I saw this on Melissa's blog, 53Blonde, and I decided I had to do it! Thanks for the idea!

reading  Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day

writing    Just blog stuff, and even that isn't exciting me.

listening The Chew in the background.

thinking I 'd love love love a nap right now. In my comfy bed.

smelling Strawberry in my Scentsy

wishing that life was easy.

hoping   for peace of mind when it comes to some things.

wearing jeans, lime and cream tank, royal blue cardigan.

loving not being sick today!

wanting a nap. More than anything. 

needing money! I need to pay off some of this debt I have.

feeling happy today. Content. Today's a good day.

clicking through facebook, twitter, hotmail, and pinterest. Constant rotation.

2 comments:

  1. Want a nap, need money. Same page girl, same page. Haha xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a better day than yesterday! :) I'm reading The Fault In Our Stars, smelling Clean Breeze in my Scentsy (Scentsy rocks), and I would also love a nap. I find it helps to think that there is only 1.5 workdays left until the weekend. Have a good rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

09 10