Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You've Got the Right Stuff.....Baaaaby!

I love linking up for WILW; it makes me feel all happy!

The summer premier of one of my favorite shows began last night! I love these girls; their personality, their style, the trouble they get themselves into. Such a good little mystery too! (I just hope we figure out who A is soon!!!!) Do you watch? If not, it's on ABC Family @ 7 central time. You'll love it!


I'm obviously not on my water kick anymore. I've become addicted to this sweet drink lately. Yummo!

I've been on a reading kick lately too. That happens; I'll read three or four books in a row, then tire of it and won't read for another month or two. I finished The Help and loved it! Now I'm on a book by Debbie Macomber called Thursdays at Eight. Chick lit is definitely my favorite to read. What's yours?


I love love love concerts. The energy and FUN that I have is out of this world. The last one I attended was the Garth Brooks Nashville Relief concert in Nov, and it was the best one I've ever been to. Next week, I'll be hitting Nashvegas up again,but this time to see NKOTBSB. Pretend you aren't jealous. I mean, I know I will feel like I'm 14 again, but helloooo. They are so fun!

What are you loving today?

7 comments:

  1. Everyone is in love with PLL. I think I might need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE PLL! So excited it's back on! And I'm dying to find out who A is! And why is it a boy (or seems like to be.) Maybe Jason is A???

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from WILW!!! Love your blog, and I'm your newest follower!!!

    Feel free to browse around mine..
    http://kalmikla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even going to pretend I'm not jealous you're seeing NKOTBSB haha Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NKOTBSB!?!? Blast from my past haha. Have so much fun!!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved The Help. I can't wait for it to come out in the movie theater! Let me know how that other book is-- I love chick lit too!

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm reading the pll series right now and it is soooo good.
    i've kind of gotten creeped out reading it at night..

    ReplyDelete

09 10