Monday, June 6, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Normally, Monday's posts are used for re-capping the weekend's events. However, my weekend was SO boring, I think it would put ME to sleep just thinking about it again. That's why I love that Carissa  hosts Miscellany Monday, because otherwise, I would have nothing for ya! Link up. It's fun.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I want to brag on my summer swap partner one more time, because Ashley @ The Thames Trio sent me the most fabulous nail polish everrrrr. It's Sephora by OPI (I can't remember the actual name of the color), but it's the perfect pink. I've been looking for ages for a shade like this, and she sent it. I LOVE it! :)

You can barely see the color in this photo, but that's why I love it. Very subtle. (And apologies for the attrocious nails!)
I'm addicted to Simply Orange OJ; I even like the Walmart brand of it, because it is delicious! I drink a glass every morning and sometimes a glass before bed. Yummo.

I tried the "no soda" thing for about three weeks. (I drink diet mostly.) I didn't see any difference in my appetite. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I'm sad that the RHOC's finale was last night. However, I'm pumped for the reunion show next week, because that is the most dramatic and entertaining part of the season. Can I get a whoooo-hooo?

I miss Top 2 Tuesday from the Undomestic Momma. It was one of my favorite link-ups! Bring it back, please!



That's all for today, folks. How was your weekend? What's on your mind today?

1 comment:

  1. I have been sans internet :( so I haven't been able to comment on your blog swap post. So, I'll do it here :)
    I'm SO glad you like all your stuff!!! I had you a card, but some red-headed 20 month old wrote on it with a sharpie at the P.O. :(

    ReplyDelete

09 10