Monday, June 6, 2011

New Name Game?

I love blogs with catchy titles. Love them. You would think that with all of the blog  perusing that I do, I could come up with a clever one. I can't! I hate the title Miss Melanie. It's so blah and unoriginal.

So, dear readers, I'm relying on you to give me some ideas. You know my blog, my personality through my posts, and what my posts are about. So, please please with a cherry on top.....help me think of a name for it!

Some ideas:
- Kisses from Kentucky
- Small Town Girl & Big City Dreams
- Life's Simple Pleasures
 - Diary of a _______ (fill in the blank).
(Something about being born on Halloween???)
 - Peace.Love. & Shoes. (or Peace.Love.&...something else???---faith? dreams? hope?
 - Bluegrass Brunette.
-Brunette Southern Belle
- Diary of a Dreamer
- Sarcastic Southern Girl
- Dance Like No One Is Watching
-A Ky girl with curls
- _____ & Curls
I like plays on words.


I've had two comments, thanks SO much girls, and they both loved my idea of Sarcasm & Curls, two things that describe ME to a T. Here is the sample button I've created.
I would love to incorporate the girl in this picture. A name based on her/me?


Here are some other buttons I've created based on suggestions. (Buttons help me get the picture!)





PLEASE let me know what you think. Remember I want it to be about me, or where I'm from, or what I'm like.
Should I go with Sarcasm and Curls?
Leave it as Miss Melanie?
Or do something else?

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, I read this and thought for a second.. nothing.. and wouldn't ya know it, the whole idea consumed me and I've been sitting here for hours thinking of names for you. THANKS ALOT! hha...

    What if ya played on the blogger words for it...
    like..
    Plug-ins from Melanie
    Melanie's Dashboard
    Melanie's Meme
    Melanie's Linky Life
    Scripts by Mel
    DisqusIONS by Melanie

    okay, I give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, Love and Blogging? I also like kisses from Kentucky but if you could make it something like Kentucky Kisses: thoughts from a southern gal or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I really like sarcasm and curls but I also really like Kisses from Kentucky. Both are very catchy! It took me months to come up with a name. I empathize with your situation. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love kisses from kentucky or bluegrass brunette! they are all super cute! maybe if you go with sarcasm & curls, you could name the girl on your button "bluegrass brunette?" i love it all! can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are a few thoughts:
    Southern Sophistication
    Bluegrass Sophistication
    Kentucky Dreams
    Sarcasm & Charm

    These are just a few ideas--I'm not thinking exactly clearly but I'll think some more.

    ReplyDelete

09 10