Link up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday. Whoop whoop!
|Cast Iron 3-Tier Stand|
- We shopped around good ole BG, had lunch with our 4th, and headed home.
- I have to admit, I may have not been regular old Mel. Getting up 2 hours earlier than normal had taken its toll on me. I went home and crashed. Nothing like a 3 hour nap!
- When I woke up, I cleaned and settled in for He's Just Not That Into You. Wowza--it was good that I watched this again. It reminded me how NOT to be, because honestly, he's just not that into me (according to the movie, which I fully believe).
- Yesterday was spent sleeping in, visiting the real dad and my nanny, and then heading home and cooking supper for my family (mom, step-dad, sister, and b-i-l). I cooked my papa's mexican hamburgers, slaw, baked beans, and Symphony brownies. Good times.
- I picked these lovelies off my hydrangea bush in the backyard. Love this color! Fresh flowers just make me happy!
What's up with you on this Monday morning?