Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

Yo, cool kids. I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for her What I'm Loving Wednesday party. Do it!



I'm loving my bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from good ole Micky Dee's that I had this morning. Why is their cheese so much better than anywhere else???

I'm loving that I'm getting my windows tinted today. Yes, there goes $250 bucks, but it just looks so much better, right?

I'm loving that I've decided on a new blog name and design. It's coming soon! My URL will change, so if you want it, comment with your email, or email ME for it at missmelanieblog (at) gmail (dot) com. You do NOT want to be left out of this party!

I'm loving that I  finished Something Borrowed & Something Blue. They are such good books! Read them.

I love that it's time to choose a new one. Please leave suggestions for my next read!

I'm loving that I'm forced to do some outside/yard work at my house on Saturday. My parents are helping doing it, and they chose that day. As much as I HATE outside work, I'm glad it will be done.

I think that's all for me; what are you loving on this hump day?
xoxo-

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what new name you chose!

    Love Something Borrowed & Something Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right about McDonalds cheese. What is it about it that's so good? I had an egg mcmuffin this morning and I savored it because of the cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally right about McD's breakfast! Those biscuits are the bomb! And please please send me the url for your new blog - my email is attached to this account. I finally just read "Something Borrowed" on the beach this past week - can't wait to read the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Something Borrowed and Something Blue! The rest of Emily Giffin's books are good too, so make sure you read them! :) Can't wait to see what you picked for the new title of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should read Baby Proof by Emily Giffin next. It wasn't as good as the other two and is only related to the other two via like, two sentences in the whole book, but if you read the first two I'd recommend it. Also Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin is good too!

    ReplyDelete

09 10