Friday, June 17, 2011

I confess...

It's time. Time for me to confess my evil thoughts, and let my readers either agree with them (hopefully), or roll their eyes in disgust. You let me know.....



Photobucket

I confess...
I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. Unless you are a guy, then I love it and could talk for hours.

I confess...
that even though I know (deep down in the back of my mind) that there is no possible way we will ever be together, I still get butterflies everytime you text/msg me. I can't help it.

I confess...
that game night is tonight with the gang, and I can't wait. I don't know if it is the large amounts of appetizers that will be on the island, the raunchy games and jokes that will be told, the laughing continuously until my stomach hurts and mascara is streaming down my face, or the embarrassing stories that will be shared afterward, but these are my favorite nights! You're invited too. Want to come?

I confess...
I feel bittersweet when I finish a book. I'm excited that I finished it, but if it's a good one, I'm sad the story has ended. I just finished Thursdays at Eight and it's time to move on to another. Any suggestions?

I confess...
that I L-O-V-E getting comments from you guys. But PLEASE enable your email so I can respond! It [comments] goes straight to my email, so I reply, go to hit send, and see that it's a 'no-reply-blogger.....'. I totally believe in responding to emails and comments, so please let me do that!

I confess...
that I got a "hankering" to go to BG (closest place to shop) yesterday afternoon, couldn't find a soul to go with, so I took off. I spent way more money than I expected/should have....:sigh: In my defense, I haven't been in almost a month! So there. I'll share what I bought in tomorrow's happy list!
What are you confessing to today?

10 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE a fun night out? Even if you have stories to follow it's those stories that make you laugh and remember the good times in years to come. Hope you have a great time! Love your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the Confession Friday link-up. Great confessions! I know how you feel about the text from "that person"...I totally get it. And as for books - again, same for me, if it's a book I'm really loving, I slow down at the end to try to make it last longer. Have you read Water for Elephants? I'm reading it now, and LOVING it!!

    Have a great time at your games night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I think I'll do a similar post!! And I totally LOVE your #1 confession. I'm the same way... might have to use that on mine today too!!!!

    Loving this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to come but the commute might be a bit much;)
    Shopping is always fun. I think I need to go shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Game night sounds like a lot of fun. And the "no-reply" commentor is evil.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I wouldn't give for a fun game night like that tonight. Lucky girl! Enjoy it. Oh and I know nothing about this man you can never be with but it sounds dangerous. Be careful with your heart girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Thanks for the comment!

    I'm with you on the talking on the phone confession. (Unless there is a glass of wine and some juicy gossip involved. How bad is that?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting sucked into a good book! Sometimes I just wish I could stay in their life forever. I will have to look up that one you just finished. I'm always excited to jump into a new story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the exact same way about the phone...except without the guys. I have to force myself to answer. I'm guessing cause I have to talk to people all day.

    Have a great weekend!

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh jealous of your game night ... always fun. Mostly jealous of all the food you said would be on the island.

    I was the same way about finishing up Twilight. I didn't want to finish the last book because I didn't want it to be over!

    Have a great weekend!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete

09 10