Friday, June 10, 2011

I can't take it, take it, take no more....

Confess with Mamarazzi. You'll feel good inside!

Photobucket


I confess...
It makes me feel clever when I use songs as titles. Bonus points for the person that can tell me who today's is from.

I confess...
that I absolutely hate men in jean shorts. Ole Josh Harrelson couldn't pull them off. Even hottie Tim Tebow looked like a d-bag in them. Please don't wear the jorts.

I also hate men in sandals. Wear flip flops or tennis shoes in the summer. That's all.

I confess...
that if you are in the left lane, please don't hold up traffic. Sometimes I wish I had a bulldozer so I could push them out of the way.

I confess...
that not all of my confessions are mean or ill-willed. Just the ones above. :D

I confess...
that I totally dread tomorrow morning because of the outside in the 100 degree yard work my parents decided to do. Yes, it needs to be done, and I'm soooo thankful they are helping me do it. But it is sooo hot.

I confess...
I'm one of those people that is never satisfied with the weather. Actually if it is above 80, I will complain that it is too hot. Humidity and this frizzy mess called hair do not get along. And I get hot easily. Where is it 60-70's all year round?

I confess...
I'm loving my new blog title and header. Still iffy about the  plain background, but it works for now.
What do you think?

What are your confessions today?

4 comments:

  1. I like the new digs!
    we have lovely summers here(when they get around to starting) 70-80s, very low humidity, occasional thunderstorms, typical summer. However the winters, well they go on and on and on. Gotta have a trade off somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new layout, it's great!

    I don't generally care for jeans of any length on guys in general. I'm a sucker for khakis.

    I love the warm weather - we get a lot of humidity, but I'll take that over 2 feet of snow any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about the jean shorts. However...I totally fall for Khaki or even the plaid shorts. {sigh}

    Love your blog! :) New follower!


    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would prefer men never show toes if we're being honest... I find a dude in cargo shorts & tennis shoes incredibly hot haha!

    ReplyDelete

09 10