Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You want to know about me??

Photobucket

Go link up with Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi, and Shawn to participate in all of this fun-ness!

What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!

Wheel of Fortune! My grandma rocks at this game, and I like to think that I took after her!

Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
I have three. Yes, folks, this good girl has three tattoos. Maybe it is my way of rebelling against my goody-two-shoes image. My first was a small heart on the inside of my foot. My mom and sister actually went a few days later and got the same thing.
My second was a design on my back. I had saved a photo for 8 years, and finally did it.
My most recent is an M on the top corner of my foot. It is my absolute favorite!

I would like a few more, but don't really have a spot to do it. I love ones on the wrist, but hope to get back into teaching and that wouldn't work. So...we'll see.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
A ring that I bought a few months ago. It's smoky quartz with a diamond cushion.


What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
The biggest is people not using their turn signals. They are there for a reason, drivers!!!!
I also hate when people don't go the speed limit (like driving slow...if you want to speed, then join me!), and when people pull out in front of me. I have road rage and will cuss you!


What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
I have two; Saved by the Bell and Full House.

I wanted to be Kelly because Zack just loved her.

And I wanted to be DJ because she got that awesome purple room, and had the coolest clothes.

I wish they were still on. I actually think SBTB is, but it's before I wake up....oh well.

6 comments:

  1. So glad we don't live near each other! I speed!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with turn signals! I hate when people don't use them! It doesn't take that much effort to turn them on, people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like someone else said--the ones that drive me the most nuts are the ones that turn it on as they are turning, by then what's the point? I kinda figured out you were turning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not smart enough to go on any game show, I know my limitations!

    I LOVE that tattoo!

    That ring is to die for!

    People who don't use their turn signal suck!

    Uncle Jesse was hot and DJ had great hair, loved that show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could ROCK you at some Wheel of Fortune!! ;)

    Love the tat! It's such a pretty M!

    That's a gorgeous ring! I love the dark color of it.

    Seriously, how hard is it to turn on your signal? Good one!

    Uncle Jesse. YUM!

    Hey....are you doing a linky tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see it on the side bar. NEVERMIND!

    ReplyDelete

09 10