Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shoe Comfort Zone

I've done it. I've stepped out of my [current] shoe comfort zone. I'm not in Sperrys or flip flops today. No, my friends, I'm in wedges, and it's not even church day. You see, I used to wear these cute things called wedges pretty regularly.....to work, to shop, etc. Everywhere. But my feet have gotten used to those comfy flats. Today, though, I decided to take a step off [my] beaten path and wear some 3.5 inch wedges that I bought a few weeks ago, but hadn't worn. I'm in hour 1, and so far, we have made it. Here's a look-y at what I'm sporting today (with some jean capris, a white top, and a colorful scarf).
I got these cuties from Payless for $25. They are on sale for 415 now though.

{edit}
Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had my eye on these beauties for a few days, and finally....FINALLY....broke down and bought them.
Aerosoles Plushing Bride Wedge from DSW for $49.95

Now, I was unsure about spending the $50 on shoes that I probably won't wear a ton. But they are Aerosoles which equal super comfiness! And I'm in love with the cognac color. And I can always return if I don't just luuuuhve them, right?

Please leave some love, because I may feel guilty about my purchase without it. ;D

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those green shoes. I tried on a pair of wedges the other day - I ALWAYS wear flats. And I fell in love. I may have to go back & get them .. I wanted a certain color, but they didn't have it in my size. But they had it in another color, and I didn't really care for it - it would mean I'd need to BUY some more clothes. ;) hehe.

    I tried to get those green shoes, but they didn't have my size ont he site. may have to check out the store. :) Have a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOP ON! They're both so cute! I'd spend money myself on these things but I will just have to live vicariously through you because once you have kids you can't splurge like that anymore.....enjoy it now girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shoes! I love me some wedges!

    ReplyDelete

09 10