Gloomy and rainy and quite chilly. It's seriously rained for days and days and days on end. Please, Mama Nature, give us some sunshine for a few days.
2. Do you like the zoo?
Seriously, who doesn't like the zoo.
3. Do you eat coconut?
I can eat a small bit mixed in with stuff. Normally, I don't like it. You just can't chew the stuff up....yuck.
4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
I have hammered a nail, but it takes forever and sometimes I miss. Don't judge.
5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
We don't have a go to spot. When I was younger, my family would go to The Smokies once a year on one of the breaks. I love that place.
6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3, and one is an Edward pillow. Yes, I sleep with Edward Cullen every night.
7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?Hit snooze three times, then let Mia out to potty.
8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
I've never really thought about this. I never went, but kind of wanted to. It's up to them.
9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter, sour cream, cheese, salt, and pepper.
10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Every 4th grade student in my school went to the local YMCA for one week out of the school year to take lessons. Looking back, that seems a little odd, but whatever.