Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Friday, Friday.....

One of my favorite parts of the week- Friday Confessional. Link up with Mamarazzi. All the cool kids are doing it.



Photobucket



I confess...
I'm feeling down. I am a teacher and have my counseling degree, yet am not doing either of those things because I can't find a job. I have applied to a million places, but am not even getting called for interviews. I feel like a failure.

I confess...
that I'm crushing over illegal baby Scotty McCreery. How cute is he? And so down to earth. I guess I'll let Lauren have him. (It's soooo obvious they are together. Adorable!)


I confess...
I'm addicted to Simply Lemonade. Love it.

I confess...
I'm trying Pride and Prejudice for about the 7th time. I always get frustrated with it and quit. Surely I can finish it this time. Have you read it? What's your opinion?

I confess...
that I saw this movie last night and have been laughing ever since. Non-stop quoting began right after. Go see it!!!! It's vulgar, shocking, just plain wrong, but that's why it's so good! I'm ready to go back and see it again. That. Good.

What are you confessing today?

Also, today is the last day for the Mary Kay Giveaway. Enter to win!  Click on the button below to go to the giveaway!


7 comments:

  1. I felt like such a cougar lusting after Scotty! That boy will definitely go far!!! <3 Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try to read any Jane Austin books. Good luck--maybe lucky seven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot read Jane Austen. I don't have it in me. I have tried and tried and failed and failed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you shouldn't feel like a failure with the whole teacher thing-- they are laying teachers off here in the Dallas area left and right.. its not as stable of a career as it once was... what if you just rented the movie of pride & Prejudice and cut yourself some slack on reading that big ass book and get it done in 2 hours or less! :) hah! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a fellow ex-teacher, I feel your pain. Don't give up. They do a LOT of interviews over the summer.

    I confess that I wanted Lauren to win from the very beginning but Scotty is very very cute!

    Simply Lemonade is DELISH! LOVE IT! And their orange juice too!

    I CANT WAIT TO SEE HANGOVER PART II!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't get yourself down about the job hunt, I know people in the education who are the same because it's just very hard to get into that type of work right now. I feel bad... :(

    LOVE SIMPLY LEMONADE...I wish it came in a bigger jug!

    I only watched pride and prejudice with Collin Firth, and I LOVE it.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love Scotty, i also love that he and Lauren are a possible couple in the making. so sweet!

    i need to go enter your giveaway i HEART me some Mary Kay.

    ReplyDelete

09 10