Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Funny

I saw this on Ms. Kelly's blog and had to join in on the fun. Who cares if this is my second post/link up today.


You may not get this if you aren't from KY.

The year is 2016 and the United States has just elected the first woman
president, who happens to be from Kentucky.  A few days after the
election the president-elect, whose name is Susan, calls her father and
says, 'So, Dad, I assume you will be coming to my  inauguration?'
 
'I don't think so. It's an 8 to 10 hour drive." 


'Don't worry about it Dad, I'll send Air Force One. And a limousine
will pick you up at your door.'

'I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy. What would your
mother wear?'

Oh Dad," replies Susan, 'I'll make sure she has a wonderful
gown custom-made by the best designer in Washington ...'

'Honey,' Dad complains, 'you know I can't eat those rich
foods you eat.'

The President-to-be responds, 'Don't worry Dad. The entire
affair will be handled by the best caterer in Washington ,
I’ll ensure your meals are salt free. You and mom just 
have to be there.’'
So Dad reluctantly agrees and on January 20, 2017, Susan is
being sworn in as President of the United States . In the front
row sits the new president's Dad and Mom. Dad noticing the
senator sitting next to him leans over and whispers, 'You see
that woman over there with her hand on the Bible, becoming
President of the United States .’

The Senator whispers back, 'You bet I do.'
 
Dad says proudly, 'Her brother played basketball at Kentucky!"

Basketball is the biggest thing about KY. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. :)

Don't forget to go to Kelly's blog and link up!

2 comments:

  1. I gotta tell my dad that one! My family is from KY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahahahahahaha! That's messed up girl! Did you play basketball or is it mandatory? But I hope you're right about a woman becoming president! How cool!

    ReplyDelete

09 10