Friday, May 13, 2011

Confessions

Photobucket


I confess...
that I'm a little peeved that Blogger has been down and deleted my Confessions post that I had saved. Boo, Blogger! Boo to you!

I confess....
that I can't think of any good ones now. Bummer!

I confess...
that the past few (like ten) times that I've tried to spell [bummer] that I've spelled it incorrectly. Bumber, which I think reminds me of dumber, just seems right. But it's not. So bummer it is.

I confess...
that I'm really disappointed that FTT isn't doing so well. I had a lot the first thursday, then fewer the second, and even fewer yesterday. Is it lame? Are the topics lame? Am I just lame? Please, fill me in on the problem, yo!

I confess...
that I ate my first sweet potato a few days ago. Loved it. Of course, it had butter and brown sugar on it. It tasted like dessert....so I saved it for last!

I confess...
that at the same dinner as the sweet potato  premier in my  life, I also drank a Wallaby Darned....MAN...it was tasty!

I confess....
that I'm a movie junkie. I love buying them (as you  may  have read before). So when I saw that No Strings Attached had come out on Tuesday, I bought it. So what will I be doing tonight? Watching it again, of course! I also plan on renting Blue Valentine. It stars my boyfriend Ryan Gosling, if you haven't heard of it.

I confess...
that yes, I know it is the weekend. I know I'm staying in...again. But I'm old darn it. It's raining. And my friends all have other plans. Don't you judge me, and think that I'm lame. I will cut you! (And half the time I say I'm staying in, I usually don't....so there!)

Please tell me your confessions!

11 comments:

  1. I'm a little peeved that my favorite things post was deleted b/c of the blogger update, too. :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm pretty pissed at Blogger as well! BUT, I love the favorite things!!! It gives me something to blog about other than my constant whining of men! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo mad Blogger deleted 2 posts...double boo

    I can see why you'd misspell Bummer! :)
    Aww..now I feel bad about the FTT......I LOVE IT and think you should keep it up...I just had other posts yesterday so I didn't get to it. Your not lame, your topics aren't lame seriously I'd tell you. Your awesome. And so is your chevron print!

    OMG SWEET POTATO casserole is DA BOMB or candied yams! You should try that it's basically the same thing but in a casserole with brown sugar marshmallows and butter....woah so yum!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Mamarazzi for some juicy confessions. Bummer that Blogger dumped your post. And I like that bummer should be bumber (omg that was hard for me to type for some reason). LOVE sweet potatoes - it's one thing I don't have to fight with my boys to eat! We're watching Iron Man 3 tonight - I'd rather be watching No Strings Attached. Dang husband! LOL Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mashed sweet potatoes--with butter and salt and pepper--the contrast of the sweet and salty just tastes so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger makes me crazy lately. IT ate my post yesterday, blah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely really frustrated with Blogger! I didn't even realized you started your link up! I've had some problems with Blogger not showing all recent posts from blogs I follow. I will be looking for sure next week! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger was seriously PMSing and it was craving freshly made posts!

    I've only had sweet potato fries and I was not impressed, people think I'm nuts!!

    Blue Valentine seriously depressed me (and then put me to sleep) - I was so disappointed because I love Michelle Williams.:(

    It's supposed to rain here this weekend too....I know Sunday I'll just be staying in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait... I thought Ryan was mine! LOL Oh well. You can have him. I don't think I could handle him! Getting too old. He's cute!

    I'm fromt he south, and I'm just not big on sweet potatoes like most southerners. My family never served them, but I have tried them, and they're not bad. I just can't get used to them. Set in my ways. That's part of being old, too! LOL Old. Middle aged, I guess.

    I want to see No Strings Attached. I feel like sitting down and watching a good chick flick. So sick of basketball playoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I want a sweet potato! YUM!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joining from Confessions!! Love your chevron prints on your background!!
    Sweet potatoes mmmmm!!
    I actually look forward to staying in on Saturday nights! I have no desire to go out most of the weekends! I love cuddling up and enjoying being home!!

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete

09 10