Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Things I Collect


Top 2 Things You Collect

1. Shot Glasses
Every time I visit somewhere new (a new city, fun place, show, etc.) I grab a shot glass. They are small, inexpensive, and easy to show off. At my last count, I had 47, but I think I've bought a few since then.


2. Movies

I just thought it was common for people to buy movies that they liked. However, after friends see my collection, they comment on how many I have. I just like having them in case I want to watch them again. This picture is of most of them. Some are in the living room and my bedroom, and some have been borrowed by friends. 

What do you collect?

4 comments:

  1. We collect movies too! I used to collect shot glasses when I was younger, I would buy one everywhere we went on vacay to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that DVD collection looks awesome! i agree on the KY card-saver-annonamous club:) where in kentucky are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elephant figurines. I thought I collected movies until I saw your stash... and mine looks sad compared to yours haha!

    ReplyDelete

09 10