I'm linking up for Ten on Tuesday today. Head over and link up too!
1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss.) I honestly have tons that I keep up with daily, thanks to that blog thing on dashboard. I do have my favorites, but I read them all.
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life? I have two. I have a weird thing about best friends. They usually change every few years, which makes me believe they were just good friends. I don't know. However, I have two friends at the moment that I can call upon for anything, and know they would be there for me in a heartbeat.
3. What’s your daily make up routine? Foundation, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick in the morning. At night, I clean my face, then moisturize.
4. What is your ideal girl’s night? Dinner, a movie or show, then our usual stalking. (Long story, but funny.)
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural? Toe nails are always painted. I have a thing about unpainted toe nails. I think it is gross! I don't know why. I love having my fingernails painted, but they chip so quickly that I rarely keep them painted.
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)? I never had a roommate. I lived with my parents until I graduated college, then moved into an apartment by myself. My sister moved in with me for a little over a year, but I lived with her my entire life, so I don't consider her to be a roommate.
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else? I always have on jeans and a top. Always. If I differ from that, something is going on.
8. Do you have a beauty secret? No. I wish I did, I need some oomph! But I've always always heard that the biggest thing is to remove your makeup before you go to bed. I never did that, but have recently gotten into the habit. Hopefully it will help!
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up? Yes! I'm a huge magazine reader, and I think I read every teen magazine they printed.