Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW

This is a cross between What I'm Loving and What I'm Wanting because I love it! Link up and join the party!!


Item #1-- The South Plaque
I saw this picture at a local shop a few weeks ago, but it was gi-normous! I had  nowhere to  put the mammoth of the thing. After visiting another local shop on my lunch yesterday, I found it again and it was a much smaller version. If you are from the south, you will enjoy it. If you aren't from the south, then read it and learn about it!


 And just in case you are having trouble reading the picture, it says:

The place where...1. Tea is sweet and accents are sweeter. 2. Summer starts in April. 3. Macaroni and cheese is a vegetable. 4. Front porches are wide and words are long. 5. Pecan pie is a staple. 6. Ya'll is the only proper noun. 7. Chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy. 8. Everything is Darlin'. 9. Someone's heart is always being blessed.

Item #2 &3--Tory Burch
::sigh::
If only money weren't an issue, I would have this handbag and pair of flats in a heartbeat. They are so classic.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was southern so I could get that plaque!! So cute. Umm I'm loving your blog... maybe I just consumed too many cocktails this wkend but I don't remember ever seeing your bg and it's super cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that plaque. I wonder if they'd ship it to Arkansas ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Oh.. Nice post.)) Love your blog.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that plaque and it is soo true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you are loving today! I love those flats!

    ReplyDelete

09 10