Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday, folks.

I hate how I blink on Friday afternoon and it is already Monday morning. What is up with that? I actually posted last night, which is odd...It may  have been my first Sunday post.....so you know how my weekend went. So for today, it will be a bunch of randomness. Please bear with me.

Ya know those two pairs of Gap jeans I bought? Well I did wear them last night. And I put them on this morning....don't judge me! They are loose and unflattering. I don't think I could have gone down a size, but I'm not super happy with the way they are fitting. Darn it. I felt good about them the first time I put them on too. Do you think they will fit better after a washing?

I am Ex-Aust-Ed! (Yes, I know I spelled that wrong. I did that for effect!) I couldn't sleep last night, which is odd because I didn't nap at all this weekend. And it was a full weekend, so I'm not sure what was up with not sleeping. It's supposed to storm tonight, so maybe I can head home after work and do my usual when I'm tired: put on some jammies, turn off all the lights, and curl up in my comfy bed. Aaaahhhh.

Reese Witherspoon was on GMA this morning. My ole crush, Robbie Pattinson, was on Regis & Kelly. I love them both and seeing them means that Water for Elephants  is just that much closer. WoO-hOo! Dont those two just have the best personalities ever? I can so see hanging with each of them. ::sigh::

So, if you are a regular follower, you must have noticed that I change my background like every week. I told ya I'm indecisive. I love the chevron pattern, and my new fave colors are gray and yellow. I just love it! (I got it from here). However, the header is NOT centered and it is driving me absolutely bonkers! Anyone out there....please help me!!

Also, does anyone else have problems with blogger showing your followers. Most of the time, I can't see who is following. Boo! Is it just me?

How's your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10