Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friiiiiiday! Whoo-Hoo!

My favorite and most popular day of the week----Friday Confessions!! Can I get a whoo hoo!!

Photobucket



I confess that while I'm super excited for the CATS to go to the Final Four and happy for all of the peeps that I know that are going, I have to admit that I am jealous. I want to go, goshdarnit! Waaaah (in my best Snookie whine).

I confess that even though I wish I had a hubby and some babies, sometimes it is nice to go home, curl up in the bed with my doggie, and sleep for as long as I want.

I confess that lately I've been wearing the same two pairs of jeans several days a week. Yes, I wash them, but they are still the same two pairs.

I confess that I judge people way too much. I see people pulling in, and judge them before they walk through the door. I'm sorry, Jesus. I will try to do better.

I confess that while I went to school to be a teacher, the past few months of non-teaching has me thinking that maybe I don't want to teach again. The past two years of teaching in hell did it for me.

I confess that I wish I had the go-nads to pack up and move somewhere far off and start over again. I'm just too big of a wuss.

I confess that confessing is soooo good for my soul! Now I know why the Catholics do it! Friday has become my favorite day for blogging! (Please don't take that the wrong way, Catholics.)

8 comments:

  1. My oldest son is so mad his teams aren't going, lol! I've been hearing about it ALL WEEK! ;-)

    I only have three pairs of jeans. I wear them at least twice before throwing them into the wash, which works out because by the time the third pair is "dirty" almost two weeks have passed since washing my jeans last.:-)

    Hope you have a great weekend! (Which I'm totally jealous of you because even if it is the weekend, my kids will still insist on waking up before the sun, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two pairs of jeans that I wear all the time, but I only wear them on the weekends so whatevs. They say you should try to go 2 to 3 washings with jeans anyway...it's the "green" thing to do.

    I also went to school for teaching and don't ever see myself doing it...biggest waste of $30k ever.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a history degree the first time I went to college. I however did not want to teach. I admire any one who does teach, but I know it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have like 3 pair of jeans I rotate...and one I use only for 'going out' LOL. So bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing with my jeans! I just have my favorites, and it's all I want to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always washing my two favorite pairs of jeans and wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a teacher too and now I stay at home but I don't think I wanna go back anyway. With all the crap that's going on in our state with teachers and their programs, I'm over it. But I miss the kids.

    You need to work on your girlballs so you can pack up, move away, and start fresh somewhere else. I'll support you (not financially though). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm so happy my CATS went to the final four, but so sad they lost. We were glued to the tv the whole time...

    I went to UK and got a degree that set me up for research. But I've left the lab to work from home. Not what I planned, but what I love.

    ReplyDelete

09 10