Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's that time of the week. Do it to it, peoples. Here's the link!

Photobucket

I confess that I am a spending fool. No, I don't need those shoes, or top, or purse, but by golly I want them. So I buy them. Then wonder why I only have $24 $18 dollars in savings. If I have an extra buck, it's gone.

I confess that with said spending habits, I bought a Nook after Christmas. I used some of the Christmas money I had received, so I thought that was a good excuse. I've read maybe three books on it since I bought it. I love it. I do. But I go through habits where I read nonstop, then have no interest in reading for weeks. I need to put that $250 to use, yo!

I confess that I have tons of things to do in my yard, but as I referenced in last week's confessions, I hate getting dirty, so they are still undone. Pile of leaves in corner of the driveway since fall? Still there. Flower bed undone? Still there. Crappy back basement door leading to nowhere? Still crappy. I need a handyman....I'm thinking Gabby's hot gardener like on Desperate Housewives would do the trick. (Remember him from several seasons ago? Ay chi chi!)

I confess that I ramble; as if you haven't noticed. I just start typing and my fingers keep going and going...like the energizer bunny. But it's my blog and my confessions can be over one (heck, even two) sentences long, right?

Finally- I confess that I am super, crazy, mad excited about Water for Elephants coming out tonight. I have plans to see it with a friend tomorrow, and I don't know if I can stand to wait until then to see ole hottie mac tottie, Rob, and sweet, "i wish she was my friend in real life" Reese. It better live up to the books.

What are you confessing this week? Spill it.

8 comments:

  1. I hear you - I feel like I have so many thoughts and my fingers just don't stop! I feel bad sometimes when I leave like walls of text in people's comment section. I just have so much to say I guess, haha!!!

    I have terrible spending habits too, I wish I could get a control of it because I'm over my head in school debt. Sometimes I wish the dollar would just collapse so all of my debt would wipe away, haha

    I have a friend that would flip out if he heard me say that...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found if I stay out of the stores I shop less. I'm terrible about spending.
    I start my confession post early in the week and add to it as I go when confessions occur to me. Otherwise I just stare at the key broad and wonder what to write on Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALSO want to see water for Elephants! Too bad we don't have a sitter..if you get to see it you will have to let us know how it was.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the exact same things with books. I bought a Kindle in February. I've only read 3 books but I'm on a break right now.

    I'm totally going with my JennyKate friend to see the WFE movie tonight!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I am the same way. Hubs gave me a budget with cash for the month... just seeing the dollar bill looking at me makes me want to spend it. I blew it all by the 14th of the month and have been sufferin' ever since!! I'm anxious to see the movie too!! I'm more a fan for Reese but Robert is growin' on me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess that I can't wait for Water for Elephants, either! Of course, I think it will take me a few minutes of watching the movie in order not to think it's Edward up there. I'm just such a sick Twilight fan I don't know if I can do it. Rob=Edward to me, with or without the pale face make-up, LOL

    I really enjoyed the book Water for Elephants. I hope the movie measures up!

    I'm your newest follower:) love the design of your blog!

    Katrina
    www.theyallcallmemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One sentence confessions are boring. Then we really have no idea why you're confessing. We want the dirt. Keep it up.

    And I can't wait to see Water for Elephants either. The book was so good, and I have high hopes for the movie.

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband got me a Nook for Christmas, and I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10