Friday, April 15, 2011

Confession is good for the soul.

Can I just say, TGIF. I think it needs a repeat....TGIF. It has been one heck of a week, and I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! Halle-freakin-lujah! And since it is Friday, you  know where I am. Linking up to Mamarazzi's Friday Confessional!

Photobucket


I confess that I am not made for outside work. I worked on a flower bed yesterday and hated every minute. I hate getting dirty, I hate getting hot, I hate sweat. Blech!

I confess that people that want stuff for free annoys me. Yes, free stuff is awesome. If you are offered, take it. But do NOT, I repeat, do NOT, ask for it....at least from me anyway. It makes me want to do the opposite. It's rude, people!

I confess that I have been a complete beyotch lately. Major pms and annoying people equals this gal being frustrated. Apologies, ya'll.

I confess that I have been obsessed with finishing my bedroom. I've redecorated, and that's all I can think about until it is complete. I bought some awesome prints off etsy this week to hang up. I can't wait until they come in and I can share them with you! I still need curtains and rugs, but those will come. I'm just impatient.

I confess that I usually have one or two skank days a week. However, this week, I've put a little effort into what I'm wearing. And it feels good.

Finally, I confess that I have no crazy plans for this weekend, and I'm a little sad about it. I am planning on hitting up the outlet mall in Lebanon, TN tomorrow, so that's exciting. Woo-hoo!

What are your confessions this week?

11 comments:

  1. I've been cranky this week too - but people irritate the shit out of me so whatever.

    I LOVE outlet mall shopping! It's my favorite - I'm an IZOD, VanHusen and Gap junkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not totally down with lots of yard work--I hate the bugs. Any bug, but especially the buzzing, stinging/biting kind. Anything with more than four legs is just yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I agree with the people who want free stuff are annoying...my MIL is sooo like that and it pisses me off...she even gives us used gifts and stuff she gets for free for Christmas and is proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should really be a sin for women to have to sweat...I hate it too

    I've been trying to redecorate my bedroom (and living room) thanks for mentioning Etsy, I need to look there!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...I have some major pms going on too! I've been a big bitch this whole week. But I'm going out to dinner tonight so I'm feeling happy about that!

    So...my confession is that today is the first time all week that I've applied make up on my face. Yep. It's been that kind of week!

    Here's to a better weekend for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your day of shopping! Visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at Outlet Mall! Ohhh shopping...why have you forsaken me?

    I have had a major case of the "I'm-A-Huge-Bitch-Itis" lately too! Must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...skank days, huh...sounds like it would be decadent!
    As for the PMS days, I hear ya sista, I think you probably got a loud "Amen" from the choir on that confession!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to redo my flower bed but it will not stop raining long enough for me to get outside. Yardwork sucks!

    Free stuff is awesome but I agree, NEVER ask for it, that is totally rude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. decorating and shopping...i wanna play, even if you have PMS. i will just kill it with chocolate and we can get our shop on...then decorate!

    thanks for linking up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun confessions! I totally get the comment about people wanting stuff for free. And I wanna go shopping...ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10