Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Confessions

It's Friday and time for one of my favorite link-ups! Go on over to Mamarazzi's site, link up, and confess your heart out today!

Photobucket


I confess that this week I've been "stretching" my clothes before I put them on. You know, put your shirt on your arms and puuuuuuull apart. Things are feeling tight....grrrr...

I confess that I am not cut out for public work. I'm working in an office right now and let me just say, people are dumb. I wish we could gather all of the dumbasses and ship them off to a deserted island. I wonder how many would make it.

I confess that these confessionals make me feel evil. I promise I'm not. I just have mean thoughts sometimes. Not all the time.

I confess that I watch General Hospital, and I cried this week when sweet little Jake died. Dang soap operas. So sad.

I confess that I've been dreaming about my cousin a lot lately. Monday will be one year since her passing, and I still can't believe she is gone. Maybe I will make a post about her one day.

I confess that I plan to get cuh-ray-zee this weekend. UK game tonight with some friends and game night tomorrow night at my house. Bring on the amaretto sours and orange push-ups. Whoop whoop!

8 comments:

  1. It's time for me to got through my clothes and do a clean out. Get rid of the old stuff I'm not wearing(and that might, just might, be a bit small) and make room for newer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is from Louisville so I totally get your UK basketball obsession!

    I have needed to stretch my shirt for a few months now, I think I need to go shopping and then buy a new dryer damned thing keeps shrinking my clothes!

    Have fun whooping it up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am not set to work out in the public. I've decided I need some kind of data entry job where I deal with as few people as possible, where I sit at a desk and just plug away. Yes. That's what I need. People ARE dumb.

    Sounds like you've got a fun weekend planned, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand stupid people. Maybe that's why I'm a Mom now. But I hate running into those people when I go out. It's like the universe tells them I'm out, and they come swarming. UGH!

    I'm so glad BYU lost last night. I swear, if I hear or see one more thing about them or Jimmer, I'll throw something at them. Worst team there. Terrible sportsmanship. And I hate that I'm suppose to like them just because I'm LDS. Whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a BIG Duke fan...but since we're out of the tournamet, I won't hold it against you for cheering for UK tonight :)

    Loved your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm actually an alumni of UK, and I really miss Lexington. I definitely plan on getting crazy watching the game tonight...well, as crazy as my two girls will let me get. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, we already have Pretty Little Liars in common and now GH? I cried my eyes out--I am a diehard Jason/Liz fan. I want them together sooo bad and I am bitter that they have now killed off their only connection to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! I'm laughing.....you sound like me about sending all the dumbasses to live on a island far far away!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10